Haha! Just kidding. I am 30. Just turned a few Weeks ago. But I still pretend i’m 25.
I would consider myself a freelance photographer, or a semi pro. How old do you want me to be? ;-)
- You know who Brother Nathaniel is.
- You know that “The Beach” does exist at 13,000ft elevation.
- If you don’t know what a gaper is, you probably are one.
- You have skied/rode in August.
- You can drink anyone under the table when you go to sea level.
- Driving over the dam in a white out doesn’t bother you.
- Dude Bra!
- A hangover is not an excuse to miss first chair.
- PBR’s at 8am is the best cure for a hangover
- You know what the ODI is, and what the BA is.
- City Market at 5:00pm on a Saturday is your worst nightmare.
- I-70 on a Sunday 4pm is even worse than 5pm Saturday.
- 90% of your friends have DUI’s.
- You laugh at anyone that buys beer at the grocery store.
- Buffalo Mtn is the first thing you see everyday.
- Long underwear is a consistent piece of your wardrobe
- Driving 50mph in white out conditions, no problem.
- As much as you hate them, those damn tourists are paying your bills.
- You know where the A-Basin smoke shack is.
- You know that the Breckenridge smoke shacks rival the Taj Mahal
- Snowshoeing on a full moon is the perfect date
- Skiing Loveland Pass on a full moon is an even better date
- Your boyfriend has a beard
- You have a dog, not a girlfriend/boyfriend
- You know what mud season is
- You remember when The Goat actually served Soup and Whisky
- She’s not your girlfriend, it’s just your turn
- You know what gaper day is
- You own an extensive collection of 70’s gear and one pieces.
- You Tele-ski, your shit don’t stink
- You come for the winter, but you stay for the summer.
- You have never been to the Outlet Mall
- Goggle tans are a fashion statement
Just got back from a little hot spring vacay with my lady friend. To top it off, we brought 45 glow sticks to light up the spring on a new moon! Pure Bliss!!!
So many skiing related deaths in the past week. I’m glad to be out of the backcountry with no incident